Joe Biden, valiant defender of women, once threatened to kill a bully who pushed his sister off her bike.
‘I walked up behind him and smashed his head next to the counter’ … ‘His father grabbed me, and I looked at his son and said, “If you ever touch my sister again, I’ll come back here again and I’ll kill your son” ‘
It happened, of course, after the devout Catholic Biden left Sunday Mass. The steely-eyed assistant emperor revealed this thrilling secret when addressing a charity event for “Vital Voices,” a feminist sandbox dedicated to promoting rape scares.
Of course, some might say that Biden has a bit of a credibility problem. For instance:
- He committed plagiarization in law school, and later lied about his grades;
- He told a string of lies during the vice presidential debate in 2008;
- Also in 2008 he tried to milk the sympathy vote by untruthfully claiming that his first wife and child were killed by a drunk driver;
- In 2012 he said that Catholic institutions would not be forced to pay for abortions under ObamaCare, which was proved wrong when the HHS went after the Little Sisters of the Poor to force them to do exactly that. Devout Catholic Biden has apparently not moved a muscle to prevent or stop the Feds’ assault on religious freedom;
- Also in 2012 he lied about the debacle in Benghazi, in which a U.S. ambassador was killed during an assault on the U.S. consulate there;
- Again in 2012 he falsely claimed to have played college football;
And now he claims that he courageously confronted a bully, in a scene reminiscent of a Clint Eastwood movie, when he was a kid. In a rational world, he would be laughed off the stage wherever he went. In Bizarro World, he’s one heartbeat away from being Emperor. And they say your vote matters.